You’ve decided LED ceiling panels are right for your next improvement, whether new construction or a remodeling project. But there are a lot of brands out there. Which should you choose? Here are some questions to guide your decision.
- Do you require fixtures manufactured with a driver construction that provides quality dimming and high-frequency flickering filtering?
- Do the competitive fixtures have a diffuser lens constructed from polycarbonate (PC) or acrylic (PMMA)?
- Do the competitive fixtures have a back – plate finish coating that minimizes or eliminates hot or cold spots, and equally spreads the light distribution?
- Will the application require suspended fixtures? Will the construction of the fixture withstand sagging in suspended applications?
- Will the fixture require motion sensors? Example microwave.
- Will the fixtures require an emergency ballast?
- Do the competitive products include LED chips that are IP?
- What Lumen Package are you requiring?
- What specifications will the application require? Kelvins, Controls, Power factor, DLC, or installation accessories.
- What is your budget for this application?
- How many fixtures will be required?
- Do you require a lighting layout or ROI?
- What is your target price point per fixture?
- What warranty is required for application?
- Are Utility Rebates available to help improve the ROI and reduce the cost of purchasing the new panels?
- What is the timeframe of the application/jobs installation?
- Do you need a sample?
QLS offers a high quality LED ceiling panel, perfect for offices, schools, hospitals and more. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find a distributor in your area. Or call 833-755-1734 to learn more about QLS silent, ultra-thin LED ceiling panels.